Monday 3 March 2014

Cost of 3rd trimester - Baby Equipment transport




Someone once told me that when shopping for baby stuff, Dads only have veto power over this particular product: Stroller. I didn’t exactly had mine, eventually. Not that I am looking for a SUV type of stroller or something that screams high tech. I was into something that feels sturdy (slightly heavy), is flexible (allow baby to face me or out) and something with a little bit of style (just to cover up the, usual lack of style, bermudas and slipper me). Bugaboo was my choice.

However, it was a difficult to convince ourselves to spend more than $1000 on a stroller and Mummy didn't like that it was quite heavy (at around 8kg). In the end we got Babyzen Yoyo, which was lighter (around 6kg), cheaper (way below $1000) and very compact. Its selling point is the ability of the stroller to foldup and fit an airplane overhead cabin. We paid $779 for the version that allows baby to face us from 0-6mths and face outwards from 6mths onwards.

See below a link that explains its functionality, as well as a Youtube video.

http://babyzen.com/collection-yoyo.php

No comments:

Post a Comment